The Queen Elizabeth Hospital King’s Lynn’s Annual Members’ Meeting will be held on Tuesday 7 September 2021, 4pm – 5.30pm.
The Annual Members’ Meeting is an opportunity for the Trust’s members, Governors, patients, our local community, volunteers and Trust staff to hear from the Chairman of the Trust, the Chief Executive and Executive Team about the Trust’s progress during 2020/21 and ambitions for the year ahead.
In addition, the meeting will also feature presentations from Trust experts on our response, learning and innovation from the COVID-19 pandemic and will look ahead to the Trust’s 2021/22 priorities, including its ambition to bring a new hospital to King’s Lynn and West Norfolk.
Anyone who wants to join the meeting – which will be held via Microsoft Teams – can do so by clicking here.
Chairman of the Trust, Professor Steve Barnett said: “Our Annual Members’ Meeting is a wonderful opportunity to showcase the Trust’s many achievements over the past year as well as detailing our priorities for the year to come.”
“The Executive Team and I look forward to welcoming our members, partners and local community to explore how the Trust has further improved patient and staff experience over the last year. We will also summarise the vital contributions of our Governors to the Trust’s improvements in 2020/21, and provide an update on the outcome of elections that have taken place in-year.”
The agenda for the meeting is:
- 4pm – Introduction and opening remarks from Professor Steve Barnett, Chairman
- 4.10pm – Opening speech from Caroline Shaw CBE, Chief Executive
- 4.15pm – Patient story
- 4.25pm – Presentation: A review of 2020/21 from Caroline Shaw CBE, Chief Executive, and Chris Benham, Director of Finance
- 4.40pm – Presentation: Our response and learning from COVID-19 from Dr Frankie Swords, Medical Director and Karen McGuire, Deputy Chief Nurse
- 4.55pm – Presentation: Looking ahead to priorities for 2021/22 from Caroline Shaw CBE, Chief Executive
- 5.10pm – Q&A with Caroline Shaw CBE, Chief Executive, and the Trust’s Executive Team
- 5.25pm – Closing remarks from Professor Steve Barnett, Chairman
- 5.30pm – Event close
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Queen Elizabeth Hospital King’s Lynn NHS Foundation Trust you can find all the details on how to apply here.
To download the press release and photos, click here.